QUOTE RESPONSE INSTRUCTIONS

~Welcome to the CMP 272 Winter 2009 Quotes Blog~
*Choose a quote with a KNOWN author.
*Compose a short essay on why this quote has meaning in your life. Include interesting information about the quote author that is relevent to your response.
*Complete drafts for in class revising, and editing sessions.
Your quote should be set up in the following manner:
*Create a title for your post.
*"Put your chosen quote in quotation marks."
*List the author of your quote underneath.
*Leave a space.
*Somewhere in the body of your quote include a picture that enhances your quote post.
*Key in your short quote essay to the blog AFTER it has been through the draft, revision, editing process.
*Please have all quotes posted by the end of week 5.
*When all quotes have been posted, I will instruct you to make comments (minimum of two).
*Please do not post comments until all quotes have been posted!
*Pick two or more quotes by fellow classmates and add a comment to their post. You may comment on their quote or on their author or on the information they shared.
*Comments should be posted by the end of week 8.
*Inappropriate quote posts or comments will not be tolerated and will result in a failing IRP grade. Build each other up, not tear each other down.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


ICEMAN


“I’m not the Iceman, I’m the Niceman.”
-Richard Kuklinski-


Richard Kuklinski is trying to fool the people by saying he is the Niceman, When truly his is a sadistic, psychopathic, serial killer, the Iceman. He received the nickname Iceman because he would freeze the bodies of the people he would kill afterwards, so that the police could not find out the exact time of there death. If the police could even find the bodies of the prey.

He knows that he is an evil man but, his whole personal image is a very private person. He does not like people knowing what he does. His own family was completely oblivious to the fact that he killed people and did crimes for money. So, therefore he puts on a false image by telling people that he is not the Iceman.

It truly amazes me how he got away with killing over 200 people and committing thousands of crimes for over 30 years. I think of the “Iceman” as a beast, not a human. He has on of the most sick and twisted minds that I have ever heard of. In my mind I think he is a genius.

I can relate to this quote because I try not to let people into my personal business. I tend to tell them things they want to hear instead of the truth. It’s not a good thing but it’s me.
By: Vance Cox

4 comments:

  1. WOW...ok. Yeah for this guy to have killed 200 people he must be pretty smart...to not have gotten caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to know that there are people out there like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to knwo that there are people in the world that can get away with 200 murders is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never knew any of that information. Just goes to show you really dont know anyone at all.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.